Peace,ima going Zewa.

Post  Zewa on Sun May 30, 2010 4:32 am

Im leaving it was nice here bay. elephant pig..Have fun everyone

Zewa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace,ima going Zewa.

Post  Anesthesia on Sun May 30, 2010 8:25 am

Bye, just because you got rejected, it doesn't mean you need to go, well, you better gtfo
Anesthesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zewa on Sun May 30, 2010 9:10 am

Anesthesia wrote:Bye, just because you got rejected, it doesn't mean you need to go, well, you better gtfo

Idc about rejection ok?So don't be loud just over internet?Ur a puss irl..Come to me i smash your teeths out?Then we see who is loud kay?I can get at other GunZ staff or anything else...I just wanted to help this server to get more ppls..But about your QQing..

Zewa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anesthesia on Sun May 30, 2010 10:08 am

Zewa wrote:
Anesthesia wrote:Bye, just because you got rejected, it doesn't mean you need to go, well, you better gtfo

Idc about rejection ok?So don't be loud just over internet?Ur a puss irl..Come to me i smash your teeths out?Then we see who is loud kay?I can get at other GunZ staff or anything else...I just wanted to help this server to get more ppls..But about your QQing..

It would be nice killing you though well, cya tomorrow, IF you're still alive ezpz smash my teeth? FU! ima be the devil that you would hate Twisted Evil
Anesthesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TehWannaBe on Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 am

Zewa wrote:

rofl talk about being loud over the internet >_> and how is she QQing?
TehWannaBe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anesthesia on Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

TehWannaBe wrote:
Zewa wrote:

Maybe this Zewa fag is a no mind freak?
Anesthesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TehWannaBe on Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 am

Anesthesia wrote:
TehWannaBe wrote:
Zewa wrote:

10/10 on that x]
TehWannaBe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anesthesia on Sun May 30, 2010 10:21 am

TehWannaBe wrote:
Anesthesia wrote:
TehWannaBe wrote:
Zewa wrote:

10/10 on that x]

Twisted Evil
Anesthesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TehWannaBe on Sun May 30, 2010 10:22 am

no need to post anymore i vote for a lock on this topic and it to be put in the trash section =o
TehWannaBe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum