PandoraGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PandoraGunz
PandoraGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG

+4
figroll
Lilith
Cerberus
8 posters

Go down

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Empty RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG

Post  Cerberus Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Rules10

These Are 1/10 of the rules

Google the rest

Dont Bing it cause its ghey
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

https://pandoragunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Empty Re: RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG

Post  . Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

lmfao, dude i cant read that
i have small eyes <.<

Back to top Go down

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Empty Re: RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG

Post  Lilith Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

pr visits 4chan? .___.
Lilith
Lilith

http://gurochan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 am

ever been on /b/ of 4chan? I heard its interesting.. I'm sure pink will have something to say anyway as i remember him saying he used to go on 4chan xD

Btw get ur god dam pc already!
figroll
figroll
Admin

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 am

4Chan was invented by the Goverment
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 am

The gov was invented by 4chan O GAWD
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 am

God made the Gov and 4Chan

O why god
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALiCE〤Aka Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 am

4chan made god. Trollers always came first.
Without the troll, there would be no bridge, and no bridge = no story.

/b/ is the 2nd best part to 4chan. Don't diss it >:
Its the very essence of trolling, a.k.a. Random Shit.

Anyways, about this, I've seen it before, a lot.

ALiCE〤Aka

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 am

Who made the troll if the troll came first though? or who made the bridge?

ZOMG SO MANY QUESTIONS AHHH *head explodes
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Jhgec7
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm

needs moar DESU
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anesthesia Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 pm

I lol'd at rule no 30
Anesthesia
Anesthesia

Back to top Go down

Post  ALiCE〤Aka Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 am

figroll wrote:needs moar DESU

I know I love japanese sub-culture(anime/etc)...but, they're right about the desu issue.
The less we hear of it from americans and euro's, the better.
It sounds weird when someone tries to say it like that.

ALiCE〤Aka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 am

ALiCE〤Aka wrote:
figroll wrote:needs moar DESU

I know I love japanese sub-culture(anime/etc)...but, they're right about the desu issue.
The less we hear of it from americans and euro's, the better.
It sounds weird when someone tries to say it like that.
ok then.

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Vrudtd
UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU UGUU
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 am

I still think the best spam is only when me and suf talk....

o.O
O.o
o.o
0.o
o.0
O.O

(rinse and repeat and add xfire beeps xD)
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALiCE〤Aka Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 am

@lilith.
Normally I'd say its fine.
But then I remembered something.
Please, don't be a weaboo.
The few types of races allowed to use japanese slangs without messing it up are pretty much pre-listed.
Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Taiwan(-ese?).
If there's any I missed out, remind me.
If you intend to remind me be giving me a joke, shut up, no one wants to hear a joke that involves racism.
Seriously.

ALiCE〤Aka

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 am

Firstly I've known lilith long enough to know shes not racist lol

You said that it only sounds good from those races yes? (If i combine what you said in the other post) Well you can't exactly hear her voice can you? So how would it be annoying for you to "hear" text from someone not of those races? Shes not really using it in the slang terms but as more of a joke "spam" term, as it seems to be a 4chan thing I think, isn't it? Just asking you cause you said you used to go on 4chan Razz

You sir appear to be racist tbh, first this where you think none but those Asian races should use such slang (Even though shes merely using it through a text form, with no voice included) and also the fact that you blame EU/NA for lead in gunz. It makes alot of sense now =]

Though I do commend you for not including your own race in that selection on purpose, I honestly thought you would do that (no offense =]). I just don't see how you find it racist xD

Last edited by figroll on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALiCE〤Aka Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 pm

figroll wrote:Firstly I've known lilith long enough to know shes not racist lol

You said that it only sounds good from those races yes? (If i combine what you said in the other post) Well you can't exactly hear her voice can you? So how would it be annoying for you to "hear" text from someone not of those races? Shes not really using it in the slag terms but as more of a joke "spam" term, as it seems to be a 4chan thing I think, isn't it? Just asking you cause you said you used to go on 4chan Razz

You sir appear to be racist tbh, first this where you think none but those Asian races should use such slag (Even though shes merely using it through a text form, with no voice included) and also the fact that you blame EU/NA for lead in gunz. It makes alot of sense now =]

Though I do commend you for not including your own race in that selection on purpose, I honestly thought you would do that (no offense =]). I just don't see how you find it racist xD

@the first part.
Who said she/he was a racist?

@the second paragraph.
No, I meant that any referral to it by people who torture anime by dubbing it curses life.
I do not have any opposition to them liking it, but monopolizing and assuming it theirs is going really far.
Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and such can not abuse this matter because they very much played a part in its development. (If you have issues believing this, I don't care, so don't comment on this if you want a reply on it, it won't come)

@the second paragraph's 4chan referral.
A 4chan thing? 4chan has no thing. 4chan is a cruel vicious overlord that seeks to eliminate normality from everything else. Everyone on 4chan, and everything on 4chan, is random.
Don't associate people to 4chan. It doesn't work that way. (cool, I used '4chan' 7 times in a row. 8.)

@the third paragraph.
Already explained to the above.
And yes, I am a racist, but mostly to malays.

@the last part
When did I say I found anything 'racist'?
If you intend to remind me be giving me a joke, shut up, no one wants to hear a joke that involves racism.
Seriously.
If it was this, which, only makes sense that way, I was referring to idiots who might come up going
"OH WHAT ABOUT THE NAZIS???". (shut up, I know you want to say it, failure troll.)
Nothing in it states that anyone was being racist.
I'm just giving a pre-warning, READ IT OVER. You just spent most of that long crappy post commenting on something you mis-understood and mis-read.

p.s. Why is it "slag"? Missing something in there?

ALiCE〤Aka

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Well when u said "If you intend to remind me be giving me a joke, shut up, no one wants to hear a joke that involves racism." You seemed to say (from what i understand) that if she was going to say a joke it would have been racist? Which tells me that you think that she is racist which is why I said that. If I misunderstood then explain it better Very Happy

Shes just using it as a joke, she hasn't been spewing out random crap about jap people has she? Nor has she said shes an "otaku" O.o

Its a "4chan thing" because it came from 4chan. 4chan is still a website which information can be created (yes amazing ain't it?).

I spelt "slang" as slag wops xD
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 pm

ALiCE〤Aka wrote:@lilith.
Normally I'd say its fine.
But then I remembered something.
Please, don't be a weaboo.
The few types of races allowed to use japanese slangs without messing it up are pretty much pre-listed.
Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Taiwan(-ese?).
If there's any I missed out, remind me.
Seriously.
aw but i love cosplaying as my favourite naruto character and saying every quote from the show in japanese like a proper weeaboo.
ねえ、そこに立っていない!気をつけろ!彼は空気中の場合、右上にある!
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm

ZOMG U WEEABOO! *takes back wot I said*
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Lilith Wrote tht Towards me

I DONT COSPLAY AS NARUTO

BELEIVE IT!!
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 pm

No cause u are NARUTO!!!
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrimeTactics Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:10 pm

NARUTARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

O Hai thar
PrimeTactics
PrimeTactics

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 pm

PrimeTactics wrote:NARUTARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

O Hai thar
shush u watch it to
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post  PrimeTactics Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:07 pm

NEEEEEIIIIN.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood ALL THE WAY ;D
PrimeTactics
PrimeTactics

Back to top Go down

Post  ALiCE〤Aka Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am

figroll wrote:Well when u said "If you intend to remind me be giving me a joke, shut up, no one wants to hear a joke that involves racism." You seemed to say (from what i understand) that if she was going to say a joke it would have been racist? Which tells me that you think that she is racist which is why I said that. If I misunderstood then explain it better Very Happy

Shes just using it as a joke, she hasn't been spewing out random crap about jap people has she? Nor has she said shes an "otaku" O.o

Its a "4chan thing" because it came from 4chan. 4chan is still a website which information can be created (yes amazing ain't it?).

I spelt "slang" as slag wops xD

@the first part
It was not directed at...anyone.
It. was. A. Warning. For. Any. Randoms. Who. Might. Come. In. And. Say. Something. Like. OH WUD ABT NIGGAS?.
I didn't even mention any name, gender, or specifics there. I wonder where all your half-ass'd conclusions come from.

@the second part
Whats wrong with self-proclaimed otakus? I have nothing against it, few people ever do.
But when you put it that way, it doesn't change. And who the f*** makes jokes using languages they don't know? Its like cussing without realizing it.

No, 4chan does not "create" information. It distorts it. I have no affiliation to 4chan.
I might have used it before to spread...illicit material, but 4chan is always moving.

p.s. If you think I'm being unreasonable, so be it. Nothing I say has to be under your jurisdiction.

ALiCE〤Aka

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 am

A joke is when someone finds it funny xD

I come to those conclusions because you were talking to lilith meaning that's who I think your pointing at it, but I shall try to read your mind next time =]

I never said anything about unreasonable, I just don't agree with the majority of stuff you say Razz Well maybe that weird picture of that figure was unreasonable lol.

Distorting information that has already been created from another source is in fact creating new information. Regardless if that information is latter discarded. If the majority of places say that the source of the new information came from "4Chan" it means that it was created in the mythical being that you call "4Chan" =]

and ZOMG LILITH IS A WEEABOO (I honestly only heard of that name yesterday xD I love google Very Happy)
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALiCE〤Aka Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:12 am

figroll wrote:A joke is when someone finds it funny xD

I come to those conclusions because you were talking to lilith meaning that's who I think your pointing at it, but I shall try to read your mind next time =]

I never said anything about unreasonable, I just don't agree with the majority of stuff you say Razz Well maybe that weird picture of that figure was unreasonable lol.

Distorting information that has already been created from another source is in fact creating new information. Regardless if that information is latter discarded. If the majority of places say that the source of the new information came from "4Chan" it means that it was created in the mythical being that you call "4Chan" =]

and ZOMG LILITH IS A WEEABOO (I honestly only heard of that name yesterday xD I love google Very Happy)

A joke is when something is sad, pathetic, or funny in another's view.

@the second paragraph
"You THINK"?! Wow. Don't try to argue with it if it was little more than your imagination >.>

@the third paragraph
Unreasonable? To you? How does it matter. Reasons vary per person among the billions in the world.
Reasoning is just self-confidence in their opinion.

@the 4chan thing.
You worship 4chan too much.
Nothing new or original exist in 4chan.
They just take everything new, and fascinating, and old, and throw it at that site.
Then they turn it upside down and inside out.
Its still the same thing, just with less originality.

@this last part
Yeah, lilith is. Lul.

ALiCE〤Aka

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

Why when it seems the most logical thing to "THINK" is that you are pointing that at them?

I do not worship 4Chan as I never go on it Razz I just calling it that cause that's what you seem to think of it xD
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 pm

i am a weeaboo, i like anime, i collect figures, im ugly and im not asian.
stop hating ._.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post  PrimeTactics Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Lies u R Azn
Obivously U RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Short%2BAsymmetrical%2Bemo%2BHairstyles
PrimeTactics
PrimeTactics

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Lilith wrote:i am a weeaboo, i like anime, i collect figures, im ugly and im not asian.
stop hating ._.

Your not ugly and I don't hate u o.o
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrimeTactics Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Neil Ignores my picture coz its true!
Nice Deflection ;D

I R Lying
PrimeTactics
PrimeTactics

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Nah she looks better than that, though that girl in the pic don't look asian if that's what u were aiming for xD
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PrimeTactics Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:34 pm

i nooo i cba to find one so took first pic xD
PrimeTactics
PrimeTactics

Back to top Go down

RULES?RULES of WUT?RULES OF THE INTERNET NEW FAG Empty fdgdfg

Post  save55 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 am

save55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down