PandoraGunz

Dot Crosshair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dot Crosshair

Post  recovery on Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 pm




Nice, Small, And Simple.
In my opinion, these are great crosshairs for aiming.


Last edited by recovery on Tue May 25, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
recovery

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  Anesthesia on Tue May 25, 2010 12:01 am

Good! I like the first one the dots, it's good!
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Tue May 25, 2010 2:53 am

I've seen so many variations of these all over.
Well, I know I said I prefer the 3 main functions...but... (oh lol, I used "I" 3 times just now)...
...I rather use something pretty too.
I'm using a rather fascinating one made on gzf awhile ago.
I'll upload it in my interface once I'm finished. (custom interface for overly-flashy anime lovers)



@The xhairs.
Not bad, but you need more originality.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  TopsyKretz on Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 am

PinkDrops wrote:I've seen so many variations of these all over.
Well, I know I said I prefer the 3 main functions...but... (oh lol, I used "I" 3 times just now)...
...I rather use something pretty too.
I'm using a rather fascinating one made on gzf awhile ago.
I'll upload it in my interface once I'm finished. (custom interface for overly-flashy anime lovers)



@The xhairs.
Not bad, but you need more originality.
I'm sure you read the thread where he got flamed for being original and making unique crosshairs. You can't have original and respect the 3 main functions at the same time.

TopsyKretz

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Tue May 25, 2010 7:39 am

I'm sure you read the thread where he got flamed for being original and making unique crosshairs. You can't have original and respect the 3 main functions at the same time.

So you mean that nothing can be new and be useful?
How right you are.
One day people might invent a new form of video game that promotes health-supportive conditions.
Its still useless that way, is it not?


Last edited by PinkDrops on Tue May 25, 2010 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  Anesthesia on Tue May 25, 2010 7:40 am

TopsyKretz wrote:
PinkDrops wrote:I've seen so many variations of these all over.
Well, I know I said I prefer the 3 main functions...but... (oh lol, I used "I" 3 times just now)...
...I rather use something pretty too.
I'm using a rather fascinating one made on gzf awhile ago.
I'll upload it in my interface once I'm finished. (custom interface for overly-flashy anime lovers)



@The xhairs.
Not bad, but you need more originality.
I'm sure you read the thread where he got flamed for being original and making unique crosshairs. You can't have original and respect the 3 main functions at the same time.

why can't you have the 3 main functions at the same time?
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 am

Its not generally impossible to have all 3.
But its rarely made.
You usually pick 1, 2, 1 + 2, or 3.
There was a variation of the crucifix lead crosshair that had 1+2 in it as well, but it wasn't easy to use, per say.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  figroll on Tue May 25, 2010 10:12 am

Honestly for me a crosshair is a crosshair, if its simple and lets me aim I don't care what it looks like Razz

btw, crosshairs aren't bad but I've already got a boring dot so don't need to download another one xD
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  recovery on Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 pm

figroll wrote:Honestly for me a crosshair is a crosshair, if its simple and lets me aim I don't care what it looks like Razz

btw, crosshairs aren't bad but I've already got a boring dot so don't need to download another one xD

Cheers cheers
avatar
recovery

Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dot Crosshair

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum