PandoraGunz

Top 5 Players

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 12:52 pm

I checked your comments and did research on the servers damage and didn't see much of a problem so of course I'm going to deny them as I don't believe them. Just because you say something doesn't make it true you know. That's like someone telling an atheist that god is real, him disagreeing and then points going in ether way, just because you say one thing doesn't make you right you know.

Of course lower level stuff has to be weaker else it gives no one a reason to level up but I honestly have to disagree when it comes to them being completely unfair, the one thing I tried to do when helping make this server was to ensure the little guy always had a chance as in most servers I played I never went past level 40 so I was fully aware of the little guys disadvantages. If you compare this servers low level vs high level on other servers you will notice ours is very much more user friendly in that aspect. For example: a lv 10 having 7+7 damage shotguns vs lv 60 with 10+10 and 10+hp/ap advantage (a lot of the time a lot more but I'm saying a low amount) is the typical fight.

Here its - a lv 10 7x7 with same stats as a lv 60 with 8x8 damage. Hmmm damn that lv 10 is well screwed at those odds ain't he?

And its not "logic" its a complaint. Stop thinking everything you say on the interwebz is logic when a complaint is when someone complains - "No offense, but if it weren't for the fact your lower pier weapons were so weak right now, I'd pawn all of you." that looks oddly like a complaint don't it? =]

Of course your allowed to complain but I'm of course allowed to explain =]

No one has won the argument because it wasn't an argument, it was a "battle of logic" as you would most likely want to call it xD

Look please don't get so angry or flustered at it I was merely debating what I believe and what you believe. If you appear to be true at the end thank you for lighting things up for me =] Yay walls are fun, wanna help me build a house with all these words pink? xD

*edit* Btw the strongest pistol is 30 damage, with 100-100 stats that would take at least 6+ shots give or take (I don't know the critical damage of pistols so i can't tell you exact damage numbers) I thought the point of logic was to counter someone else's logic? Razz


Last edited by figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Mon May 31, 2010 12:55 pm

I agree with pinkdrops, for me my only complain is at least higher the stats the clothes give 1 donor shottie strips my ap then it would set my lb to low yel then another shot would mean im dead.

its giving to much damn
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm

We are making the rings give more in the next patch (if you had of read the mass walls xD though I hope to god u didn't bother too lol) so ye we're gonna have slightly higher stats.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Mon May 31, 2010 1:01 pm

figroll wrote:We are making the rings give more in the next patch (if you had of read the mass walls xD though I hope to god u didn't bother too lol) so ye we're gonna have slightly higher stats.

Good for the newcomers then it doesn't bother me though

Edit: The donors would think they're pro though, even though they're not
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Guest on Mon May 31, 2010 6:17 pm

wow this is the biggest thread i ever seened lol Shocked so much reading i cant read everything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Don't is what I suggest xD

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  PrimeTactics on Mon May 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Sorry im better then all of u >Very Happy
avatar
PrimeTactics

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 am

Dragon wrote:Sorry im better then all of u >Very Happy

Good, now you may step aside, my di*k might stab you
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 am

Fig, I didn't bother read through the whole thing, but I got the gist of it.
You do know, when you say others are losing their temper, getting flustered, it tends to form grudges?
Be glad I was neither, at least not at the time I was typing it down.
Typing like that is my job, when I'm online, at any rate.


p.s. So if the highest is 30, a critical hit would make it an instant killer.
PB's have no actual headshot, it just means 1-3 pieces hit the head for the kill.
Shooting at the neck/head with shotguns is completely inaccurate, but handguns/revs don't have that weakness.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:06 am

PinkDrops wrote:Fig, I didn't bother read through the whole thing, but I got the gist of it.
You do know, when you say others are losing their temper, getting flustered, it tends to form grudges?
Be glad I was neither, at least not at the time I was typing it down.
Typing like that is my job, when I'm online, at any rate.


p.s. So if the highest is 30, a critical hit would make it an instant killer.
PB's have no actual headshot, it just means 1-3 pieces hit the head for the kill.
Shooting at the neck/head with shotguns is completely inaccurate, but handguns/revs don't have that weakness.

Just discuss about the donor shotties, I agree with though

Yea, I pwn easier when using the donor pio, and even easier when using the donor arquebus. 11 dmg ftw!!
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 am

You did appear to get a lil angry but it doesn't bother me, it was a stop thing anyway tho I did find it fun xD

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 am

who me? angry? yeah, im hunting that deejay fag, anyways, i think he's zul in CG, he's banned though, cause he's a noob, noob donor that is
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 am

Not you but my god u want to kill that guy don't u? lol

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 am

figroll wrote:Not you but my god u want to kill that guy don't u? lol

nvm pwning him, cause if he's zul from cg
- i pwn him
- he's banned (he made something wrong)
- he's a noob donor
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 am

What wrong with donors! how else do you expect us to pay for the server!!

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  PrimeTactics on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 am

Give me free donors Sad
avatar
PrimeTactics

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am

No you gotta buy em or else the server shuts down because of lack of funds saddly =[

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  PrimeTactics on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 am

Im too poor for anything ._.
avatar
PrimeTactics

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 am

figroll wrote:What wrong with donors! how else do you expect us to pay for the server!!

im not saying donors are wrong but im a lil shocked because all the servers I played for the past years has pro donators, I can't kill them, while Zul, yea, xDD what a shame, a very noob donator xDD
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  PrimeTactics on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 am

Fig if we joined with that other forum i said we would has alot of donors coz they all rich noobs Sad
avatar
PrimeTactics

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Polaris on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Donors are an option and that's a given. Plus donors on this server are not OP'd so it doesn't really matter in my opinion. The stat's only give yu like +2 more AP than normal armor
avatar
Polaris

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Tis tha truth

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Yea, it's an option, but an armor that gives low hp and ap is not good, yes! there are this rings that would add +stats but then, facing donors it's no effect, the donors are good, im just saying that higher the stats that the craps give
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Which is honestly so very little that you can't really complain, unless you that mad he beat you that you have to find every excuse possible?

YOU MAD? ST8 OF YOU.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

figroll wrote:Which is honestly so very little that you can't really complain, unless you that mad he beat you that you have to find every excuse possible?

YOU MAD? ST8 OF YOU.

nah, well nvm, this is obviously getting nowhere
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dfgdf

Post  save55 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:09 am


save55

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Players

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum