PandoraGunz

2v1 Grimmjow

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Grimmjow on Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm

Beginning

end
avatar
Grimmjow

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Mon May 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Gwapper wrote:Beginning

end

Try using a normal shotties, swords and clothes then come 1 vs 1 with me
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Lilith on Mon May 31, 2010 11:37 pm

wow pro teach meee

_________________
avatar
Lilith

Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 14
Location : Wonderland

View user profile http://gurochan.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 11:37 pm

zomg suf with 20-30 ping, that must be shopped surf is from mars so always has 80+ ping. Get real screens not fake ones plox.

*edit* Er you should know as well as anyone that our donors aren't that much op'd tbh.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  . on Mon May 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Gwapper wrote:Beginning

end


i pwned yuu so many times in stairway pain, pfff ezzz.
why dont yuu put up the pic in stairway too Rolling Eyes

.

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Mon May 31, 2010 11:44 pm

figroll wrote:zomg suf with 20-30 ping, that must be shopped surf is from mars so always has 80+ ping. Get real screens not fake ones plox.

*edit* Er you should know as well as anyone that our donors aren't that much op'd tbh.

err, it is, that's why I pwn other players easily when i was using them, 3-5 or 2-3 shots would mean they're dead, the donor clothes doesn't matter tho, only the weps (melee and ranged)
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  SUFERSUFERSUFERSUFERSUFER on Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 pm

im to easy lmao, i need cookiemaker, and a newwwwwwww right hand xD+mouse
avatar
SUFERSUFERSUFERSUFERSUFER

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 26
Location : Next Door to Figs house, which i mean is America LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  . on Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 pm

SUFERSUFERSUFERSUFERSUFER wrote:im to easy lmao, i need cookiemaker, and a newwwwwwww right hand xD+mouse

dont worry, some day yuu will be pro as me, some day budie, some day Sad

.

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 pm

The donor shotgun is only 9 damage, so er, wot...?

The sword is op atm tho, but we're fixing it next patch =]

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Mon May 31, 2010 11:50 pm

figroll wrote:The donor shotgun is only 9 damage, so er, wot...?

The sword is op atm tho, but we're fixing it next patch =]

Soz, but the pioneers gives 10 dmg and I think +stats
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Mon May 31, 2010 11:51 pm

like +2ap/hp and u can get 10 damage bounty weps o.O

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Mon May 31, 2010 11:55 pm

figroll wrote:like +2ap/hp and u can get 10 damage bounty weps o.O

but you need high lvls to acquire it
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Cerberus on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am

NOONE HAS SIGNED UP FOR TOURNY

gues you guys r scared to face up against me


P.S Dropping people in Stairway is sumthign u shuldnt be proud off
tht map is Beaner heaven

Anesthesia 1v1 me when i get back on

u win i give u Donor pio deal?
avatar
Cerberus
Admin

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 76
Location : Carribean

View user profile http://pandoragunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 am

u just BRClock wots the point!!

Sign me up but only if i get to be with 4 sufs, so its 5v2 Very Happy

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:13 am

Cerberus wrote:NOONE HAS SIGNED UP FOR TOURNY

gues you guys r scared to face up against me


P.S Dropping people in Stairway is sumthign u shuldnt be proud off
tht map is Beaner heaven

Anesthesia 1v1 me when i get back on

u win i give u Donor pio deal?

Naa, I quitted this server just today, I'll be hangin on this forums though, I may get online but not that usual anymore. Yea, I know you're pro, srsly


Last edited by Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Cerberus on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:14 am

kk so its

Cerberus
Lilith
Figroll
Gwapper
imsokool
```
```
```
```
```
```
```
```

we needs more
avatar
Cerberus
Admin

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 76
Location : Carribean

View user profile http://pandoragunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Grimmjow on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:09 pm

PuckYou why dont u fix ur ping and maybe we can 1v1 one day untill then ull be on the receiving end of the barrel on my Donor
avatar
Grimmjow

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  . on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Grimmjow wrote:PuckYou why dont u fix ur ping

lol sorry, i just had to laugh Laughing

.

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Cerberus on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm

IM PRETTY SURE 40 PING GOOD ENUFF

AND YET U STIL GET OWNED BY MY SMGS get @me
avatar
Cerberus
Admin

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 76
Location : Carribean

View user profile http://pandoragunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Grimmjow wrote:PuckYou why dont u fix ur ping and maybe we can 1v1 one day untill then ull be on the receiving end of the barrel on my Donor

God, wow, your stupid, it's distance lag fag, stfu, go QQ on the other side of your house. Learn to lead, your just spamming your donors, you suck in insta too, noob
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm

but BRs never have 40 ping, always 200 ping +

*edit* posted as u posted ZOMG RAGE! U MAD!? ST8 OF U!!

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:15 am

figroll wrote:but BRs never have 40 ping, always 200 ping +

*edit* posted as u posted ZOMG RAGE! U MAD!? ST8 OF U!!

Lead may not be the best part, or even an intended part of the game, but know that, that is YOUR fault.
Who were the bitches who bought gunz off korea?
Who were the bitches who complained that it lagged too much to play kgunz?
I'll tell you.
They're called americans, and europeans.
You're the source of the distance lag, not us.
Thank you for noticing where most of the good games come from.


I admit lead ruins gunz. Aiming at walls isn't at all fun.
But those of you who wanted gunz out of korea, were the cause of the problem.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:07 am

ALiCE〤Aka wrote:
figroll wrote:but BRs never have 40 ping, always 200 ping +

*edit* posted as u posted ZOMG RAGE! U MAD!? ST8 OF U!!

Lead may not be the best part, or even an intended part of the game, but know that, that is YOUR fault.
Who were the bitches who bought gunz off korea?
Who were the bitches who complained that it lagged too much to play kgunz?
I'll tell you.
They're called americans, and europeans.
You're the source of the distance lag, not us.
Thank you for noticing where most of the good games come from.


I admit lead ruins gunz. Aiming at walls isn't at all fun.
But those of you who wanted gunz out of korea, were the cause of the problem.

Honestly my post was a complete joke but thanks for taking it so seriously Razz

Gunz is one of the few games that i know that is affected by lag in this way, its honestly down to how maiet have handled their netcode which has been rather awkwardly (and somewhat lazy) though i guess laziness was allowed when they were only dealing with korean internet which is super duper insanely fast Razz

Gunz came off korea because of money, I don't think it had much to do with bitching honestly. And india also got a gunz so I do believe they prob bitched also Razz (though when i played it there was alot more EU/NA than there was indians lol)

How and when did I say that all good games come from korea/asia btw? o.O

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 am

figroll wrote:
Gunz is one of the few games that i know that is affected by lag in this way, its honestly down to how maiet have handled their netcode which has been rather awkwardly (and somewhat lazy) though i guess laziness was allowed when they were only dealing with korean internet which is super duper insanely fast Razz

Gunz came off korea because of money, I don't think it had much to do with bitching honestly. And india also got a gunz so I do believe they prob bitched also Razz (though when i played it there was alot more EU/NA than there was indians lol)

How and when did I say that all good games come from korea/asia btw? o.O

At the last line, I did not say you did, but you should have.

No, gunz did not originally come off for money. There were requests from other countries.
It was all over the forum boards.
Indians? Who cares, they're included in this too then.
Gunz was a one-of-a-kind game then.
Even with s4, gunz was different.
The first of its type that runs off glitches.
A true fps game designed for hand skill.
Originally, it was not taken out of kgunz for cash.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:52 am

ALiCE〤Aka wrote:
figroll wrote:but BRs never have 40 ping, always 200 ping +

*edit* posted as u posted ZOMG RAGE! U MAD!? ST8 OF U!!

Lead may not be the best part, or even an intended part of the game, but know that, that is YOUR fault.
Who were the bitches who bought gunz off korea?
Who were the bitches who complained that it lagged too much to play kgunz?
I'll tell you.
They're called americans, and europeans.
You're the source of the distance lag, not us.
Thank you for noticing where most of the good games come from.



I admit lead ruins gunz. Aiming at walls isn't at all fun.
But those of you who wanted gunz out of korea, were the cause of the problem.

True that, so the canadian fag should deal with me lagging. DISTANCE LAG
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 am

Honestly gunz was an accident when they created it, I don't honestly think they had kstyle in mind when they created the game. But supposedly their properly implementing it in gunz 2? At least that's what I heard

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 am

figroll wrote:Honestly gunz was an accident when they created it, I don't honestly think they had kstyle in mind when they created the game. But supposedly their properly implementing it in gunz 2? At least that's what I heard

Nope, GunZ is really an unfinished game. But after the beta test with the korean fags, they let the game stay that way.
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 am

figroll wrote:Honestly gunz was an accident when they created it, I don't honestly think they had kstyle in mind when they created the game. But supposedly their properly implementing it in gunz 2? At least that's what I heard

Ah, this argument.
Let me summarize it for you, if you were not on closed beta.

True, they did not realize there would be glitches like this.
Lead too, was one of the glitches. Credits to some american kid who wanted to try it.
When they posted the glitches, it was decided that the glitches for k-style and such were actually pretty fun for everyone, it was left unchanged. They could've fixed it at any time, like how the hell climb/wall stab no longer works on daggers. (This has been implemented in a few legit servers, already)

Lead, unlike the rest, was an unrepairable glitch. They considered using direct p2p through the server.
(the same function as in S4 League, if you do not know)
But then the game started server-sided lagging a lot.
To handle all the continuous glitching and extreme movement, the server wasn't able to cope so well.
So they returned it to basic p2p. Lead was a leftover glitch.
Eventually "LEAD" was actually formed, for having to attack a few steps ahead of the opponent.
Lead has no real name, and was called "slowness/delay". Of course, now lead is considered a skill.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 am

I know that they use the p2p anagram, but s4leauges implementation is much more effective as it does not require lead, when you hit on your screen it registers as a hit (unless their ping is over 9000 <- had to xD)

They do currently have a server sided system in gunz that's what NAT is, but it works on the same client based system that they have which is you must receive hits on your client and then send that information onto the other clients in the game.

I don't think maiet ever needed to implement a better system for the netplay mainly because it would have required a completely overhaul of their netcode which would have caused a huge amounts of problems between database communication and time+cost of implementing the new system. It just wasn't worth doing which is why I think they never needed to do it. They never needed to do it at the start because of the fact that korea has brilliant net infrastructure so does not require for a server based system, in the gameplay aspect of things, to be implemented.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 am

figroll wrote:I know that they use the p2p anagram, but s4leauges implementation is much more effective as it does not require lead, when you hit on your screen it registers as a hit (unless their ping is over 9000 <- had to xD)

You just repeated everything I said.
S4 league has fewer glitches, and is perfectly controlled, so it has no issues with it.
Server overload hardly occurs.
But that changes nothing.
I already told you that.
And now you just confirmed it, even though it was already obvious.
You could've used one sentence.
Yes, lead is your fault, not ours.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

Lead is the fault of a different kind of coding method from the norm, because it uses client based damage (as in u have to be hit on your screen to be hit) S4's system is completely different, use it is P2P but it registers the hits on one client and then sends that data to the other to take away the hp points. Their netcode is handled completely different. Yes they both use "P2P" but the method in which is it used is the opposite.

You said your from Malaysia? Wouldn't that mean that your ping for korea would be in the region of 100ish? Also that means that you in fact are one of these people that would have cried to get the game as I do remember that kgunz requires you to have a korea national id (I forget the correct name). If the so called "EU/NA" kids didn't cry, would you have a gunz game to play today? I think that during the early days of kgunz this was not required though but my memory is fuzzy as I only tried kgunz once and the time change made it impossible to play with anyone on it.

Netcode is not a glitch, they implemented it in that way on purpose mainly because from what I have said before - korea has excellent net. A glitch is code that was written but preforms in a different way than intended.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  SUFERSUFERSUFERSUFERSUFER on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Uhhh huh, "lost from figs insanely blashpemy words" jk lol(ur more lost at mines xD remember?) (back on topic), blahhh who needs to p2p when u can just go over there house and fight them irl LOL, or lan.
avatar
SUFERSUFERSUFERSUFERSUFER

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 26
Location : Next Door to Figs house, which i mean is America LOL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Grimmjow on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

FK yeah shadow throw ya dukes up !
avatar
Grimmjow

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:02 pm

O gawd I couldn't imagine suf in a fist fight lol

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 pm

figroll wrote:Lead is the fault of a different kind of coding method from the norm, because it uses client based damage (as in u have to be hit on your screen to be hit) S4's system is completely different, use it is P2P but it registers the hits on one client and then sends that data to the other to take away the hp points. Their netcode is handled completely different. Yes they both use "P2P" but the method in which is it used is the opposite.

You said your from Malaysia? Wouldn't that mean that your ping for korea would be in the region of 100ish? Also that means that you in fact are one of these people that would have cried to get the game as I do remember that kgunz requires you to have a korea national id (I forget the correct name). If the so called "EU/NA" kids didn't cry, would you have a gunz game to play today? I think that during the early days of kgunz this was not required though but my memory is fuzzy as I only tried kgunz once and the time change made it impossible to play with anyone on it.

Netcode is not a glitch, they implemented it in that way on purpose mainly because from what I have said before - korea has excellent net. A glitch is code that was written but preforms in a different way than intended.

i had luck seeing a korean ping before(other private server) they had 70 ping for me
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 am

Figroll, you just repeated me twice now.
But you missed the point.
The reason we HAVE to lead is because idiots like you wanted to play gunz.
Should you not have existed, lead probably would have had a less chance of existing because gunz would stay in korea.
And mysia has 40-60 ping to korea over gunz.
Unless you have some retarded-ly crappy isp.


I already pointed out the difference in S4, and gunz's p2p setup.
Don't need to keep repeating it over and over.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:54 am

ALiCE〤Aka wrote:Figroll, you just repeated me twice now.
But you missed the point.
The reason we HAVE to lead is because idiots like you wanted to play gunz.
Should you not have existed, lead probably would have had a less chance of existing because gunz would stay in korea.
And mysia has 40-60 ping to korea over gunz.
Unless you have some retarded-ly crappy isp.


I already pointed out the difference in S4, and gunz's p2p setup.
Don't need to keep repeating it over and over.

Yep, if you're internet connection is like zarif, don't bother playing GunZ.

Btw, if you are talking about lag. Better be thankful, you're just borrowing a game from Asia
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 am

Your differences where wrong though, I was merely correcting you =]

Sure if gunz stayed in korea you prob wouldn't be able to play sooo how is that a good thing? Plus I never bitch bout pings (unless I'm joking Razz) so gunz coming over to us "crying kid EU/NA's" is great for me cause I do enjoy the game, even if it has a huge amount of bugs (requires pretty steep system requirements to be played decently for its age/graphics)

*Edit* Btw at 40-60 ping you still have to lead (even if it is only a tiny amount, I know this from fighting alice all the time xD). Lead will always exist in gunz regardless.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 am

figroll wrote:Your differences where wrong though, I was merely correcting you =]

Sure if gunz stayed in korea you prob wouldn't be able to play sooo how is that a good thing? Plus I never bitch bout pings (unless I'm joking Razz) so gunz coming over to us "crying kid EU/NA's" is great for me cause I do enjoy the game, even if it has a huge amount of bugs (requires pretty steep system requirements to be played decently for its age/graphics)

*Edit* Btw at 40-60 ping you still have to lead (even if it is only a tiny amount, I know this from fighting alice all the time xD). Lead will always exist in gunz regardless.

it doesn't matter if you are using a machine gun or an smg. the bullets doesn't follow the crosshair it showers. Very Happy
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:27 am

@fig.

40-60 lead is pretty much just a minor twitch to the side.
It would not have been noticed as much in beta, if it did not yet occur to you.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 am

Fig, srsly, wen u first played the game(surely you didn't have an idea bout kstyle) did you really think those things?(what you're saying now) im pretty sure you were just shooting at your enemies and kept wondering why they don't die easily
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Of course I thought that! That is only because of the way that maiet coded their game. The host client (as in you - Player A) must receive the hits after "LAG" to receive a positive damage report to the sever. If even on the other players screen (the person that shot you - Player B) gets a positive hit it will not count because all hits are registered on the client that registers the hit (player A). Also known as netcode designed for low server usage and low ping (10-20) anything more than that results in less than perfect gameplay,

Other games as given (s4league with its P2P system that is completely differently implemented because if its player B hits register to Player A regardless of ping (unless 500+ (with my knowledge))) which gives me resign believe that gunz is a completely unique (if retarded) system of using netcode (though unreal's version of netcode is pretty bad too tbh)

The majority of games use the S4 method (which is far FAR better in my opinon)

*edit* Been out on session so some of this will be less than great Razz

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Lilith on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:17 pm

all u guys do is argue lol

_________________
avatar
Lilith

Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 14
Location : Wonderland

View user profile http://gurochan.net

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm

No dra

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:22 am

figroll wrote:-Removed for efficiency-

Would you stop telling me what I already know? - -
And admit it was still your fault lead has/had to be considered legit.
Of course S4's method was way better, but thats not the topic here.
Doesn't change the fact it was your fault.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

I'm sorry when I was born it was personally MY FAULT because I wanted a game called gunz which I hadn't even heard of nor had it came out yet, and when I started playing even though the game already had an "International" version of the game (though its my fault for igunz being created too it seems!). Funny how International means everyone, doesn't that mean that you "mr non korea but really thinks that you are korean so blames the fact that gunz has distance lag because of bad netcode - on EU/NA?" Damn I wouldn't wanna write that on a letter xD Gunz has lead because of netcode not because of my birth Razz

I'm not telling you what you only know because you thought it was something else, as I said I was correcting =]
Lead is always there at 50+ pings, which you say u get to koreans meaning that igunz was beneficial to you aswell.
Also you brought S4 into the topic!! Very Happy

I wan a cookieeeeeeeeeeeee.

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 am

figroll wrote:I'm sorry when I was born it was personally MY FAULT because I wanted a game called gunz which I hadn't even heard of nor had it came out yet, and when I started playing even though the game already had an "International" version of the game (though its my fault for igunz being created too it seems!). Funny how International means everyone, doesn't that mean that you "mr non korea but really thinks that you are korean so blames the fact that gunz has distance lag because of bad netcode - on EU/NA?" Damn I wouldn't wanna write that on a letter xD Gunz has lead because of netcode not because of my birth Razz

I'm not telling you what you only know because you thought it was something else, as I said I was correcting =]
Lead is always there at 50+ pings, which you say u get to koreans meaning that igunz was beneficial to you aswell.
Also you brought S4 into the topic!! Very Happy

I wan a cookieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Gawd, I finished reading it, I got lost on the things you've said, oh well, nvm
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  ALiCE〤Aka on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 pm

figroll wrote:I'm sorry when I was born it was personally MY FAULT because I wanted a game called gunz which I hadn't even heard of nor had it came out yet, and when I started playing even though the game already had an "International" version of the game (though its my fault for igunz being created too it seems!). Funny how International means everyone, doesn't that mean that you "mr non korea but really thinks that you are korean so blames the fact that gunz has distance lag because of bad netcode - on EU/NA?" Damn I wouldn't wanna write that on a letter xD Gunz has lead because of netcode not because of my birth Razz

I'm not telling you what you only know because you thought it was something else, as I said I was correcting =]
Lead is always there at 50+ pings, which you say u get to koreans meaning that igunz was beneficial to you aswell.
Also you brought S4 into the topic!! Very Happy

I wan a cookieeeeeeeeeeeee.

I blame your race then. BLEH.
And you can take the blame from your previous generation!

As for the s4 part, I was just including its aspects as an initiative that was once exampled.
I didn't expect you to elaborate on what I'd already used, and only as a side note.


And no, you see, no one KNEW about lead at the time.
50 ping leads were minor, and usually hit on aim too, so it was hard to notice.
At that time, k-style was still minor, so advanced movement was rare to see.
Dodging was about wall guards and turtling.
So 50 ping needed a LOT less "lead". Also an aspect no one knew about.
Only til some 200+ ping idiot came in and tried to play.
Then we started saying "its already been hacked" until they resolved it.

ALiCE〤Aka

Posts : 153
Join date : 2010-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  figroll on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Doesn't that mean regardless of the game moving out of korea that lead would have showed up anyway? I mean the only point I'm really arguing is that lead exists because of netcode not because maiet love money (who doesn't? Very Happy). It would have been required regardless of the generation before me xD

"I blame your race then. BLEH." ZOMG RACIST, nah jk Razz

_________________
avatar
figroll
Admin

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 26
Location : Nord Iron

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Anesthesia on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 pm

figroll wrote:Doesn't that mean regardless of the game moving out of korea that lead would have showed up anyway? I mean the only point I'm really arguing is that lead exists because of netcode not because maiet love money (who doesn't? Very Happy). It would have been required regardless of the generation before me xD

"I blame your race then. BLEH." ZOMG RACIST, nah jk Razz

Its more on the money
avatar
Anesthesia

Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2v1 Grimmjow

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum