PandoraGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PandoraGunz
PandoraGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360

2 posters

Go down

Xbox 360 Empty Xbox 360

Post  Darkfire Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Well the people that love xbox360 well you see UR WASTING UR TIME get on PS3
y wud you want to have a game console that u pay money to go online. For ps3 its free thats why they cell more faster even now. u really wanna spend 200 dollars plus tax and then by gold membership. 1 year 50 bucks u can sometimes find 13 months whitch is like 60 per month, 3 months is 20 bucks which is 7 bucks per month, while u can be on ps3 haxing online.. even though Xbox360 makes u look like ur rich cuz u can get all of that stuff dont mean nothing.

So i advise all the people out there with there cereal bowl in there hands waiting for Killzone3 to come out Medal Of Honor and Call Of Duty:Black Ops and other exclusive games 2 come out for ps3 just buy ps3 for me Smile

P.S (Xbox gots more lag than 360 in most likely mw2 and other shooting games. while ps3 DC AUTOMATICALLY happens 2 me cuz of connection.)

BUUYYYY PS3 MOVE THEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHehEHEHEEH 2k11 IS GOIN 2 BE CRAZY TEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHE(360 comes out with a new one that has only more giga bits srsly? no other features??? PS3 Move= Mw2 haxes aim harder more haxes

Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Empty Re: Xbox 360

Post  figroll Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Fanboydom is great. I've got an xbox and a pc (I use pc for main gaming). Though both my sis and bro have a ps3 EACH so I know the difference and well.

PS3 exclusives have much better graphics, but cross platform games look better on the xbox. Also online is pretty much the same yes but xbox has all those extra features like cross game chat, lastfm, sky all that shit which is great xD

metal of honor and cod ain't exclusives and how would u know if the lags more on the xbox if your clearly a fanboy? xD

mw2 wont use move, and the slim ps3 didnt bring anymore features.

Fanboy less Razz
figroll
figroll
Admin

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfire Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 am

figroll wrote:Fanboydom is great. I've got an xbox and a pc (I use pc for main gaming). Though both my sis and bro have a ps3 EACH so I know the difference and well.

PS3 exclusives have much better graphics, but cross platform games look better on the xbox. Also online is pretty much the same yes but xbox has all those extra features like cross game chat, lastfm, sky all that shit which is great xD

metal of honor and cod ain't exclusives and how would u know if the lags more on the xbox if your clearly a fanboy? xD

mw2 wont use move, and the slim ps3 didnt bring anymore features.

Fanboy less Razz

ps3 slim dosnt have nothing im just talking about the new systems -.- exercise is goin 2 be epic for EA Spotrs lol which we all need exercise (like fig he got too fat from eating figrollls). FIg u didnt really defend on ps3 u did mostly on xbox and i know if it lags majortiy of players/laggers in a session or room. ps3 has headset so does xbox nothing rlly, but out of the top get ps3

P.S if u got ps3 make sure u got cod4 modern warfare -.- dont got my mw2

Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Ps3 doesn't include headsets in the box though and I defended the xbox more because you were trying to saying it was alot worse when its not Razz I ain't rly seen any lag on the xbox at all, though I aint played very many games online yet (just some soul caliber with alice xD)

My bro only has MW2 for it, we used to have cod 4 but sold it a while ago lol.
figroll
figroll
Admin

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkfire Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 am

awwwww i h8 ur bro T_T tell him to get it back plz Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile i was jst kidding bout the lags its just distance..

Darkfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down