PandoraGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PandoraGunz
PandoraGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Celsius) MY GM APP ( I KNOW ITS OVER BUT STILL )

2 posters

Go down

(Celsius) MY GM APP ( I KNOW ITS OVER BUT STILL ) Empty (Celsius) MY GM APP ( I KNOW ITS OVER BUT STILL )

Post  Celsius Sun May 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Introduction : I know this may sound weard BUT: I know the GM applications are closed . But still i want to take a chance . I always have been accepted for the position GM , because i am very EXPERIENCED . Just saying that this is your chance to get a good GM . I KNOW that im not well known . BUT you can test my skills . Please think about this application . Just don't say after reading that im denied . Please disscuss about it . Because it's pretty rare that i am actually here posting a application .

Name: Anthony Lee

IGN:Celsius

Average playing time(On PG):8 hours

Experience: I have made my OWN Games that were online via game maker 8.0 and 7.0 , they were called PR Online . I made my own Maplestory private servers that were VERY successfull . I made more then 15000$ of it . It was VERY popular amongst the wz editted private servers . Too bad it got closed down . I made my own sites + I runned some Runescape private servers and Gunz Private servers . I know how to make video's and advertise . I was GM on serveral servers from the following games : Gunz , Maplestory , Runescape , WoW , I have been GM on the FIRST EVER MADE Maplestory private server aswell. You can ask me questions about it . Or i can show you a picture if you don't believe me . I have hosted several servers aswell . And i know the responsibility as GM .

What can you provide: This sounds weard ... But the answer is : HELP . The most important thing is to help the community . It's not about the POWER u have as GM . It's about helping the community . I am not here to have GM powers . It's all about helping . Of course also banning people + Advertising and making banners and stuff .

Last edited by Celsius on Sun May 30, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistake)

Celsius

Back to top Go down

(Celsius) MY GM APP ( I KNOW ITS OVER BUT STILL ) Empty Re: (Celsius) MY GM APP ( I KNOW ITS OVER BUT STILL )

Post  Lilith Sun May 30, 2010 6:25 pm

denied, im not even going to read it.
Lilith
Lilith

http://gurochan.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum