PandoraGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PandoraGunz
PandoraGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App

5 posters

Go down

[Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App Empty [Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App

Post  Gantox Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Name: Cameron James Warner
IGN: Gantox
Average playing time(On PG): Since I've found it, spent quite a bit of my time on Pandora because it intrigues me a lot more then other OP server. Probably around 6 hours a day on the low side, all depends. Ridiculous amounts of activity during the weekends maybe around 10 hours a day.
Experience: GunZ in general, 6 years. I've held staff positions on way too many server to name ( Never fired, servers tend to die. ) But a few would be, SatanGunZ,PointBlank,Ragezone GunZ(Head GM/Dev), there's really too many, if need be I'll list more.
What can you provide: I can provide a very suitable playing enviorment by keeping a very keen watchful eye out while ingame, I can easily spot any hack/mrs edit known to nerds. I'm rather mature, age might have something to do with it. I do not argue with players, I simply try and solve they're issue without the need of arrogance or ego, whatever you fancy calling it. I'm very good at holding events, I do not pick events I think I would enjoy, once again it's allllll about the players, I always found voting the best.

Well I can honestly ramble on for another hour about my involvement in GunZ through the years, but bottom line I would bring not only fun and enjoyment to this server, I would also try my best you have my word to make sure I keep my loyalty and trust to this server as well. I do not take staff positions lightly, this makes or breaks servers.

I hope I didn't give anyone a headache,

Sincerely,
Gantox
Gantox
Gantox

Back to top Go down

[Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App Empty Re: [Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App

Post  . Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm

umm i dont think they need anymore GM's right now but good luck ? o_o'

Back to top Go down

[Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App Empty Re: [Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App

Post  Cerberus Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

''age:20''

Thts a big plus

need more mature players and GM's il have a talk with Lilith and Figs
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

https://pandoragunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm

pr we already accepted him as gm
Lilith
Lilith

http://gurochan.net

Back to top Go down

[Application] Gantox's Gamemaster App Empty fdgdfhd

Post  save55 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 am

save55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down