PandoraGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PandoraGunz
PandoraGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith)

+2
Cerberus
6 posters

Go down

GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith) Empty GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith)

Post  Cerberus Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:03 pm

You Are in Any Circumstances Not Aloud to Send Yourself Or Your Buddys Donors

If i catch Anyone Breaking this Rule Immediate Ban No Warnings

~Cerb
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

https://pandoragunz.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith) Empty Re: GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Lol no one does that o0.Why would they risk there gm powers by doing that

Back to top Go down

GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith) Empty Re: GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith)

Post  . Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm

imsokool wrote:Lol no one does that o0.Why would they risk there gm powers by doing that
well you never know xD'

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Its happened for most of our admins, so yes we do know Razz
figroll
figroll
Admin

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gantox Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Oh it happens, but I really do honestly LOVE how only certain people lose they're ingame status over it.
I got de-gm'd for it and I guarantee that I have more experience then any other GM on this server, but hey not my loss, I'll head back to my old position on an ACTUAL server.

Shit these admins are so damn rage fail that they straight banned my whole account with my first NORMAL char on it with legit event items and everything, and what was they're reasoning?... they couldn't delete my items loooool.

Holy shit nigga learn to use SQL. Then after that, LEARN TO LEAD. Run something worth something, not just a bunch of kids running around hiring, firing banning for no reason. I really thought there would be a maturity here with the older admins and all, I was very wrong.

Nigga couldn't even give me a straight answer, kept jerking me off not even giving me a reason or admitting who did it in the first place.

But GL with your server, I highly doubt it's going anywhere good tho. Not at this rate, the sad part is I had so much for fig, soo fucking much to add to help. But no. My experience, my loyalty was fluffed off over event items, fucking woooow.

But later I'm out

I still <3 fig
Gantox
Gantox

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Dude I gave you the reason you got banned, I honestly need to tell new admins that's the only way we can fire them when we hire them though lol. I'm sorry your annoyed but it was the only thing we could do honestly =[

I offered to give you back your event items but you have yet to tell me what they were so I ain't got round to it yet, if your still gonna play on the server give me a shout as to what they were and I'll get it done.

The fact that all our admins have gone off in this kind of state makes me wanna fix the deleting script myself (I know a little SQL from uni so might be able to bluff) cause I can see how annoying it is to be banned outright, even if you still get the same char back after.
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Ye Also Wheres my Luv

Aside from tht I offered to Give u back ur lvls

all u had to do was make a new acct!!

i stil havent heard a Reply
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  figroll Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 pm

I've already done that pr lol. Did that last week I think! Razz
figroll
figroll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerberus Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 pm

o jus stating out tht i tried to help him

Cant be mad at all of us if none ofus had nuthign to do with this
Cerberus
Cerberus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gantox Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 am

It's not exactly aimed at all of you, the two of you were the only ones willing to at least try and work with me as in trying to figure it out. And I do thank you for that don't get me wrong, and as far as the char goes and items it's really not a biggy. It was more that I was just trying to help and it happened, not bothered bout the items haha.
Gantox
Gantox

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 pm

im a mean person
Lilith
Lilith

http://gurochan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gantox Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't think your mean,
I think you were either fed bullshit or maybe just had a bad day.

Either way, I don't got the time to be bothered with trying to fight for my GM back or prove I didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge. It's whatever, with ego aside I am a pretty damn loyal GM and I stick to the rules.
Gantox
Gantox

Back to top Go down

GM's Read(Excludes Me,Fig and Lilith) Empty gfjfgj

Post  save55 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 am

designer bags Beautiful and good
designer handbags New sale
air max shoes Online sell at a
nike shox shoesShoes and generous
super bass shoes To love good-looking
super mario shoes Online low-cost wholesale
air max 90 various styles
puma men shoesLove bought
cheap timberland boots good
men gucci shoes Teacher's design new

save55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down