PandoraGunz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PandoraGunz
PandoraGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already!

5 posters

Go down

[Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already! Empty [Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already!

Post  Gantox Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

So I've been thinking, the only real flaw of this server is the newness and lack of people.
That can be fixed pretty quickly,
Firstly, make an advertisement layout, a sexy ass one take your time (YEAH YOU ADMIN)
Second, Sticky that effing layout here on the forums so people can get to it and do the good ol copy paste.
Third, make people want to spread that advertisement make it an event or something use your imagination.

This has always worked in the past.
Gantox
Gantox

Back to top Go down

[Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already! Empty Re: [Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already!

Post  . Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 pm

nice idea Gantox, well i think i can help out by getting 30 votes a day
don't ask me how, i just can Razz

Back to top Go down

[Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already! Empty Re: [Event](IDEA) Let's get some damn people already!

Post  Gantox Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:06 am

If anyones down to spend time on getting votes, add me to msn and ask me how I gotchu.
I'll show you how to vote productively Wink
Gantox
Gantox

Back to top Go down

Post  sorejothan Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 am

Worlds next biggest thing. PandoraGunz. Hope to be better then all the fing br servers >.>
sorejothan
sorejothan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rima Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

slap urself for sayin hope -_- PG only serva that woks good for me Q_Q IM HERE TO STAY AND ...O_O....YE!!!
Rima
Rima

Back to top Go down

Post  Fumitzu Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm installing photoshop as we speak, I might diddle around and make something. :p Moar soon.

Fumitzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down